Program: Computer Training
Position: Computer Training Session Facilitator
We are looking for reliable and friendly volunteers available for a regular weekly shift in teaching guests about the basics of using computers. This includes setting up and using an email account, safe internet use, formatting in word and excel and answering common questions. Providing excellent service to our guests is a must! If you’re interested in gaining experience in training, customer service and facilitation, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching guests the basics of computer usage
- Teaching guests how to safely use the internet
- Helping guests set up and use their email and other social media accounts (Facebook)
- Helping guests use Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and teaching them about formatting and editing documents
- Answering common questions regarding computer usage
Experience and Qualifications:
- Comfortable with a PC operating system
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Can use and operate social media accounts (Facebook, Email)
Supervisor: Jessy S.
Program Start Date: Current Program
End Date: ongoing
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form.