Program: Gordon Neighbourhood House Front Desk and Office
Position: Reception / Front Desk
Gordon Neighbourhood House coordinates many programs and initiatives in the West End. We need help covering the front desk during certain times of day, and are seeking dependable volunteers with excellent customer service and verbal communication skills. Please be prepared to pass a background check.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet our members and visitors
- Answer and forward calls, take messages
- Answer questions and address concerns
- Take ticket bookings for our Community Lunches (Monday – Thursday)
- Process debit and credit card transactions
- Maintain the reception, coffee lounge, and computer areas
- Maintain confidentiality
Applicants are requested to commit to at least one month, for minimum one 3-4 hour shift per week.
Available shifts include:
Monday – Wednesday 9:30am – 1:00pm
Thursday 9:30am – 1:00pm
1:00pm – 4:30pm
Supervisor: Jessy Scaria
Start Date: on-going
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form.