Position: Urban Farm Volunteer
Summary: Interested in urban farming? Gordon House is looking for people who can help out at our multiple farm sites in the West End/Downtown. Produce goes back towards GNH programs, including community lunches and affordable produce market at Friday Food Hubs.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Work well with others
– Can follow instructions
– Good communication skills
– Must be into food and working outdoors
– Knowledge and experience with gardening is very welcome, but not required
– Able to handle some physical activity, although we can assign light tasks
– Planting/Growing/Harvesting fresh produce for GNH programs
– Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:15-5:45pm (meet at GNH)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form.