Position: Youth Community Engagement Assistant
Summary: Gordon Neighbourhood House is looking for an outgoing and dependable volunteer to assist in outreach and community engagement initiatives in the West End. This is a physically active task which requires someone who is engaging, interactive and self-motivated.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist in the distribution and posting of posters/flyers in the West End Neighbourhood
– Able to work independently and in a team
– Engage in conversations about GNH programs/services
Experience and Qualifications:
– Able to walk around the neighbourhood to post promotional materials
– Friendly, engaging and personable
Supervisor: Jim Balakshin
Availability: Flexible, ~2 hours
Program Start Date: Ongoing
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form.