Family Drop-in Program Worker
Gordon Neighbourhood House is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values are anchored in the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
Gordon Neighbourhood House’s Creative Playtime Drop-in program is looking for Program Worker to facilitate and implement exciting and educational programming for children and their families. We are looking for interactive and positive role models who can engage with a variety of children and their families in a supportive environment.
Hours of work: Mondays and Wednesdays 8:45 am to 11:15 am (5 hours per week)
– Post secondary education in a related field (ECE, EDUC Certification), or combination of relevant employment experience.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with little supervision.
– Ability to facilitate, implement, and modify activities for large groups of children with differing abilities.
– Experience working in a leadership role with children ages 0-6 yrs.
– Effective time management, organization, and oversight of activities while working with a diverse range, age, ethnicity and ability of children.
– Valid First Aid certification
This is an internal and external posting.
Only those short-listed will be contacted
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to: Agata Feetham, Program Director
email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)