Position: Gordon Greens Mobile Market Volunteer
Summary: Gordon House is excited to be creating a bike-powered mobile produce market which will increase access to affordable and nutritious produce for the West End community. We need volunteers to help run this market and to engage with amazing West End community members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Non-violent communication
- Passion for food
- Ideally knows how to cook, and can share ideas/recipes for how to use produce
- Customer service and cash experience welcome
- Help set up market
- Greet & assist customers
- Replenish produce and maintain tidiness/appearance
- Clean up
- 9:30-12:30 on Thursdays
How to apply:
- Fill out our online application
- Email email@example.com or call 604-683-2554 ext 205 about any questions and/or if you’re interested in volunteering.