The Community Food Hub is a partnership between Gordon Neighbourhood House and the Greater Vancouver Food Bank.
In addition to the Food Bank, there is also:
- A subsidized fresh produce stand
- Hot soup prepared by the Rainbow Soup Social
- Chef demos
- Smoothies provided by Golden Choice Market
- Coffee and computer access
- Coast Mental Health Drop-In
- Free books from the Vancouver Public Library
When: Every Friday (except cheque issue week)
- 9:30am-10:30am Priority Mobility & Families (children under 6)
- 10:30am-11:30am Seniors (55+)
- 11:30am-1:00pm All other members
A list of all Food Bank locations can be found here.