The Community Food Hub is a partnership between Gordon Neighbourhood House and the Greater Vancouver Food Bank.
In addition to regular Food Bank services, we provide:
- A subsidized fresh produce stand
- Food prepared at Chop n’ Chat
- West End Family Place
- Free books from the Vancouver Public Library
- Attic Thrift Store
When: Every Friday (except cheque issue week)
- 9:30am-10:30am Priority Mobility & Families (children under 6)
- 10:30am-11:30am Seniors (55+)
- 11:30am-1:00pm All other members
A list of all Food Bank locations and opening hours can be found here.